Green Star certified water born aliphatic urethane penetrating sealer.
Viroseal is a water based ready to use penetrating sealer which has high quality urethane/acrylic chemicals, blended to create a clear sealer. Viroseal gives a protective and improved chemical resistant and dust free finish.
- Old or new concrete surfaces where a hard surface resistance is required e.g. car parks, refuelling areas, warehouses, industrial plants, airports
- Suitable for interior or exterior applications, UV resistant
- Where no specific curing efficiency or standards are required
- Environmentally friendly exceeds – The Green Building Council of Australia’s specifications
- Single pack – use direct from container (no mixing required)
- Resistant to UV and non-yellowing
- Hard wearing and long life – it penetrates into the surface to seal
- Non-milking – it will clear dry
- Able to be applied to ‘damp’ surfaces
- Able to adhere to bonding products, for example line marking
- Reduce loss of water in new concrete while setting
- Improved chemical and abrasion resistance compared to untreated concrete
- An ideal product for natural stone products
Epoxy is a two coat application which when dried offers the following:
- Extremely hard wearing – even in a hard or punishing environment
- Chemical resistant
- Easy to maintain
- Anti slip additive for increased slip resistance
- Low gloss finish
Carpark-King can apply epoxy in all garbage rooms and back of house rooms of car park areas.