Protect your new surface markings with leading-edge sealers
If you are spending the time and money to have your surface marked or re-marked, it only makes sense to finish the job with a high quality sealing agent.
Finishing your job with a final coat of sealer will increase the longevity of the markings while at the same time making the surface easier to clean.
As a long-serving company with over 5000 projects delivered for our clients, Carpark King staff can offer you the best sealer recommendation to match your situation. All the sealers we use are tested and proven to excel in harsh Australian conditions.
Suitable Surfaces For Sealing
- Car Parks
- Concrete Floors
- Commercial Floors
- Sport Stadiums
- Train Station
- Warehouse Floors
- Workshop Floors
- Train Stations
- Distribution Centres
- Garage Floors
- And many more…
Types of Floor Surface Sealers We Use
Carpark-King is one of the leading applicators in NSW for concrete sealing. We supply and apply Viroseal sealant which has been used and tested for more than 20 years.
A Green Star certified water-born aliphatic urethane penetrating sealer. Viroseal is a water-based, ready-to-use penetrating sealer that has high-quality urethane/acrylic chemicals, blended to create a clear sealer. Viroseal gives a protective and improved chemical resistant and dust-free finish.
- Old or new concrete surfaces where a hard surface resistance is required e.g. car parks, refuelling areas, warehouses, industrial plants, airports
- Suitable for interior or exterior applications, UV resistant
- Where no specific curing efficiency or standards are required
- Environmentally friendly exceeds – The Green Building Council of Australia’s specifications
- Single pack – use directly from the container (no mixing required)
- Resistant to UV and non-yellowing
- Hard-wearing and long life – it penetrates into the surface to seal
- Non-milking – it will clear dry
- Able to be applied to ‘damp’ surfaces
- Able to adhere to bonding products, for example, line marking
- Reduce loss of water in new concrete while setting
- Improved chemical and abrasion resistance compared to untreated concrete
- An ideal product for natural stone products
Epoxy is a two-part application that displays the following properties after drying
- Extremely hard-wearing – even in a hard or punishing environment
- Chemical resistant
- Easy to maintain
- Anti-slip additive for increased slip resistance
- Low gloss finish
Carpark-King can apply epoxy in all garbage rooms and back-of-house rooms of car park areas.