Green Star certified water-born aliphatic urethane penetrating sealer.
Carpark-King are one of the leading applicators in NSW for concrete sealing. We supply and apply Viroseal sealant which has been used and tested for more than 20 years.
Viroseal is a water based ready to use penetrating sealer which has high quality urethane/acrylic chemicals, blended to create a clear sealer. Viroseal gives a protective and improved chemical resistant and dust free finish.
- Old or new concrete surfaces where a hard surface resistance is required e.g. car parks, refuelling areas, warehouses, industrial plants, airports
- Suitable for interior or exterior applications, UV resistant
- Where no specific curing efficiency or standards are required
- Environmentally friendly exceeds – The Green Building Council of Australia’s specifications
- Single pack – use direct from container (no mixing required)
- Resistant to UV and non-yellowing
- Hard wearing and long life – it penetrates into the surface to seal
- Non-milking – it will clear dry
- Able to be applied to ‘damp’ surfaces
- Able to adhere to bonding products, for example line marking
- Reduce loss of water in new concrete while setting
- Improved chemical and abrasion resistance compared to untreated concrete
- An ideal product for natural stone products
- Extremely hard wearing – even in a hard or punishing environment
- Chemical resistant
- Easy to maintain
- Anti slip additive for increased slip resistance
- Low gloss finish
Carpark-King can apply epoxy in all garbage rooms and back of house rooms of car park areas.
Get A Super Fast Quote
Thank you for visiting Carpark-King, we are happy to help with any enquiry you may have. We offer free quotes no matter how big or small the project may be. Please fill in the following form and one of our friendly team members will be in touch.